You have the power to change your pet’s health and keep them fit for life! Diet and exercise are just as important to the health and longevity of our pets as they are for us. As pets successfully transition to our raw diet, their digestive systems adjust to the healthier food, toxins are eliminated and their bodies begin to heal. Over time, you will see more health benefits with less trips to the Vet, and less bills for you!
Let’s get started!
- Watch our 3 Part Vet Video Series on How to Raw Feed Your Pets, featuring Dr. Lea Stogdale, Veterinarian.
- Formulate a meal plan for your pet.
- Find a store near you to purchase Perfectly Raw products.
- See the benefits in your pets:
- Shinier, softer, more luxurious coat and healthier skin.
- Reduced shedding, dander and bad coat/hair smell.
- Healthier teeth, gums and better breath.
- Builds stronger immune system, reducing inflammatory conditions and infections.
- Maintains healthy weight, and increases energy and activity levels.
- Healthier body for stronger hearts, lungs, muscles, bones and joints.
- Less ear and yeast infections, bladder stones and allergies.
- Improved digestion, meaning less gas with smaller, firmer, less smelly stools.
- Natural amino acids (especially taurine) maintain good eyesight, heart function and other health benefits in cats.
For more information on the benefits of feeding Perfectly Raw to your pets, view the information located in the side bar on the right hand side of the page.